Saturday, May 5, 2007

Sat. 04-05-07

Good day at dialysis - 8th in a rowt

The machine was going off about every 5 minutes for a about an hour and a half, but not sure why.

The only big thing I have is pain. Either in my legs at night or my right arm in the day.

I got a nice surprise after dialysis. Two of my grandsons came with Sher to pick me up. We went out to eat afterwards. They are very polite, but they crack me up with some of the talk.

I was talking to one of the techs today about children and after talking to her, it made we want to break out an praise the Lord for my daughters. They have been excellent caregivers to me and my wife previously. I have been blessed in so many ways it still causes me to wonder why the Lord takes thought of me. I know He loves me but it certainly is because only because what His son Jesus Christ did for me.

See ya later, Dan

No comments: