Wednesday, May 9, 2007

I can see clearly now the rain must fall!..... la la la la la!


... or as the song goes. Actually it is raining and I can see better.


Vision is getting better in the left eye. Still blurry, but I don't have that white cloud that prevailed over everything I looked at. Evidently most of the problem was the left eye as that has cleared up about 80 percent compared to yesterday.


And yes, being the medical critic that I am, I can honestly say that this was one procedure that I really don't have anything to complain about. Not that I'm a complainer... actually yes, I am a complainer. Must have forgot :)


I went to the "friends" breakfast this morning with a nice pirate patch over one eye. I should have got a sword and a nice sash to complete the wardrobe.


I know there's a lot of people to remember in prayer, but Dwayne and Bill C. comes especially to mind today. Of course we need to remember to prayer for their families as well.


Hope to see many of you at church tonight!


Dan

No comments: