Saturday, August 2, 2008

Wow!

Had a good dialysis today. I really appreciate the hard work the techs and nurses do to take care of us. For the most part, the majority of them are really a blessing.

p.s. the rest of them should find another line of work to do that would be more fitting to their talents.

Went and watched 3 of my sons play softball right after. It was great to be able to do that. I'm so blessed. They're such good sons.

I know one thing. If you have children or grandchildren, don't ever take them for granted.

Man, I wish I had my grandchildren's energy. If you could just bottle just a fraction of it...

Beautiful day. I'm looking forward to the privilege of going to church tomorrow. Can't wait to hear the message.

Please continue to pray for Ken at dialysis, and Al and Janet W and Carolyn. They definitely need our prayers.

Love, Dan

No comments: