Sunday, August 17, 2008

Friendly place

The new dialysis center seems to be working out.

The people are friendly and the patients are kidding around which, to me, is a sign of a good place. Our chairs are not hidden so much from each other, that if you want, you could talk to the person next to you.

I know there is always a honeymoon period, but the relaxed atmosphere indicates to me, so far, that this is a good place.

Another thing it that the dialysis machine alarms aren't constantly going off. If they do, the tech corrects the problem in short order.

I, once again, have another opportunity to make a first good impression.

Today I'm looking forward to the worship service to hear what Pastor has to say. I'm also looking forward to hear how the picnic at the Sturgill's went.

I bought a back brace so I could stand longer during the service and to talk to our members and visitors during break time. I've really missed that these last months. God has been so good to me, I want to pass that on to others and to see how I can encourage them.

Boy, this letter is full of a lot of I's. Going to have to work on that.

Please pray for Carolyn and Al and Vaughn as they deal with physical issues.

There are so many people with spiritual issues. Help me by your prayers to be an encouragement, if at all, to as many as the Lord allows.

You be an encouragement to others that God puts in your life too.

Love, Dan

No comments: