Friday, August 29, 2008

Wow! It's Friday all ready!

..Seems like I missed a few posts.

Actually, dialysis is going well. The staff are really friendly. Because there are adequate numbers, the place is relatively quiet. Any alarms (normal in a dialysis center) are dealt with in a short time.

Each day as I'm feeling better, I feel a need for my own transportation. I'm only a mile from the clinic and feel like I'm such a burden on everyone.

On another note, I'm trying to get things arranged to spend a month in North Carolina with my son Jackie and his wife Kari and of course Charlotte. If you're the praying type, I'd appreciate a prayer about that. I'd be leaving on Sept. 9th and need there to be an opening on the 8th so I can get dialysis a day earlier. Man am I a high maintenance person!

I'm really grateful for the invite. wew hoo!

Please pray for Vince Sr this week. He's a good guy and needs our prayers.

Looking forward to Church this Sunday. Pastor's message have been real helpful, and have caused me to look at the way I think about things. The messages are worth listening to again to try to apply them.

Have a great weekend!

Love, Dan

No comments: