Monday, August 11, 2008

New dialysis center

Well, tomorrow is the day for a new dialysis center. Of course I'm a bit apprehensive. I've been feeling pretty good overall for the last 3 months so I don't want to go downhill going there. But there are some legitimate reasons to do.

One thing is to get all my doctors on the same system. Another is for my blood thinners I'm taking. I should now get direct response here. The other center had to contact the blood testing unit, then contact my doctors at another place, then they would contact me back, sometimes a week later. Now, supposedly, they will get the results directly and let me know right away.

We'll see.

Another thing I'm hoping is that I'll be able to go for a shorter dialysis.

So, thanks again for your prayers. And thanks to the people who have volunteered to pick me up.

Love, Dan

No comments: