Saturday, August 23, 2008

prayer request

I was talking to the social worker Thursday and was telling her that one medication I buy costs 1/3 of my income per month.

Anyway, They are going to ask the doctor if there is any other less expensive, but effective medication. So that's my prayer request. If you are on medications, many of you already know they are expensive and if you have to have them, you have to have them.

I'm not complaining. Even if there is not another medication to replace it. God has been so good to me and you have been so good that I don't have the right to complain.

What I'm more concerned with is some of you. Janet is going to have surgery Monday I think. Please pray that she would be at peace about it.

Please pray for Aaron for another matter.

The absolute truth is that God is sufficient for all our needs!

Love, Dan

No comments: