Sunday, November 25, 2007

What a privilege

Sorry I haven't written in a while. Usually that means I haven't been feeling too good, No exception here. I've been into emergency twice among other things. Didn't have to be admitted anyway. Just realized that I must have a high pain tolerance as I didn't really notice how bad it was till I went into the hospital yesterday. They gave me an anti-nausea shot and 3 shots of morphine. Boy did I feel good. And I don't mean in the funny way. Once the pain was gone, I felt great! today at church my mind was going a million miles an hour trying to absorb the message and at the same time thinking what I could do to help in the ministry. The energy level only lasted a few hours more, but it was fun while it lasted.

But that's not what I wanted to write you about today. I really wanted to talk to you about thanksgiving. I look around and see that I live in the greatest country in the earth. I was raised by the best parents, I had the best wife, and most of all I know the true and living God. And even more, He allows me to be part of His great plan.

My power level is going down, but if you need to know the God of creation read this:

Bridge to Eternal Life

Feeling sorry about yourself this week? Life is not about you.... or me. It's about God and our responsibility to bringing honor and glory to him.

No comments: