Wednesday, November 14, 2007

In spite of me He still loves me!

Boy, how could I forget a great answer to prayer. But I did and I'm ashamed. You know Ken who I've asked you to pray about the last month or so? He has been so despondent and one of his problems has been that he has been sick to his stomach for months every day. "nothing to live for" he told me and so sick he just didn't see any hope.

At the time I told him I'd pray for him and some of you I know have been also. Well, Tues. I asked him if he was still sick to his stomach all the time like he had been for months and he said "NO"' So I'm sitting here tonight and it just hits me. "Hey we've been praying about this daily and God blesses and I didn't even acknowledge Him. I'm so sorry Lord. Forgive me for being so ungrateful. So, I just wanted to let you know that I'm not perfect. In fact, I'm not even close. in spite of all of this, God still loves me.

Thank you Lord for answered prayer. Yahoo! what a great God!

No comments: