Thursday, November 8, 2007

It's all worth it

I was going along today dealing with my usual selfish problems and was reminded that life is NOT about me, but about bringing glory to God in all I do.

Since I've been sick so many people have just stepped in to pray, encourage and help out and it has taken be back many times wondering why God has been so good to me. With all the wonderful things He has shown me it really has been a privilege to be sick just to see God working. In my small way, I can see what Paul may have felt when he saw his people serving the Lord. To have a glimpse of God's glory has been such a privilege. So that's why I say that no matter what trials I go through it is all worth it.

I haven't seen Ken lately although I know he's been coming. I've been so whipped after dialysis lately that it's all I can do just to get to the car. Please pray that I'll have enough energy to see him this Sat.

No comments: