Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Wed. 07-11-2007

Hi Everyone!

Well, I've recoverd enough and am feeling a lot better. My hip is still hurting, but Montezuma's revenge is over for a while.

We've enjoyed the last week with Jackie, Kari, and Charlotte. Going to miss them, but am looking forward to coming home.

While we were away there was an addition (?) to our household. My bird Sam(antha) laid another egg. So now I'm sure she is a girl and not just a joke one of the girls friend played by putting a Cadberry egg in the cage.

The tests they took on me at the hospital turned out negative in a lot of areas, including my sugar which was 95. Boy, that is really a blessing not having to take insulin every day!

Thank you so much for you prayers and words of encouragement. I'd like to ask you to pray for Suzette on passing of her dad this week. Regardless of the age or amount of time a person was sick, it still takes a lot out of you. I know these past years Suzette has been faithful to seeing her dad and trying to take care of him.

Also, please continue to pray for Bill C. and Jim P.'s dad.

See you live this Sunday the Lord willing!

No comments: