Friday, July 27, 2007

Fri. July 27 - 1:47 am

Good Morning!



Dialysis went well yesterday.



Today I have a doctors visit to see about my nausea and vomiting the last few weeks. One doctor thought it might be from the pain pills.



Got results of my lab tests and if I didn't feel so bad, I'd be elated at the results as the tests came out very good!



The thing that has been on my mind lately is you. I thank God for all your prayers and support. I consider it a real privilege and real honor to know all of you. It's been so good to see how the Lord is working in your life. I've seen some of you grow as Christians and begin to realize that this life is not about you. The Lord has given us the privilege to be in a church that not only teaches the word of God, but seeks to help us put it into our daily life.



I guess that's why I like Hebrews 10:24-25 as it tells us to CONSIDER one another and then it tells us to "STIR UP" or "PROVOKE": one another to love and good works. You all have considered me and in spite of my circumstances you have provoked me to love and good works.



Thank you!

No comments: