Monday, July 9, 2007

Mon. - 07-09.07 2:32am

Had a nice day today with some friends here and my family. Unfortunately my pain level became intolerable and to the point I couldn't walk any more.

So... I thought, "hey, haven't been to a hospital in a while" so I checked myself into one of the local hospitals. The chief administrator is the wife of one of Jacke's friends.

After a bunch of tests, etc. for the most part they said most of the tests were okay, and I probably had a reocurrenc of my hip problem when I was in the hospital. Whatever. On a scale of 1 to 10, I was an 11 or 12!

Pain pills finally took the pain out of it and they sent me home to recover.

The sad part was that I wasn't able to sit in church long enough
The good part was that there are a lot of nice people that took care of me. They really got down to business quick and found the problem and dealt with it! In less than 1 day too!

Tomorrow I'm off and will just try to recover.

I hear you had a pretty good turnout at church even considering a lot were out of town (like me)

Love ya,

Dan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DAN,at this point I'm pretty sure you 're just trying to see how many hospitals across the country you can check into!! Am I in charge of contacting Guinness or are you? LOL! Seriously, we miss all of you and are praying for you. We're glad your pain level has subsided and that the hospital there took such good care of you. Glad you're having a great visit with the fam. Tell Charlotte, HI....since she KNOWS you and all!! We miss you, my friend!! See you soon,Tracy