Monday, July 16, 2007

Mon. 07-06-07

Good Morning All!

Hope this week gives you a lot of opportunity to give honor to the Lord.

Had a good day yesterday for most of the day. This morning is looking good too.

I have an appt. this Friday at the eye surgeon to see how I've been doing. I think I have a few more weeks before I can get a prescritpion for new glasses. I desperately need them as it is very difficult to read and write these blogs. I'm mostly looking through blurs as we still just have store bought glasses that just don't do the job.

Sorry I haven't written the last week but I was in the hospital twice, and had Montezuma's revenge and a few other isssues. My body is just trying to get rid of the toxins. And boy I must really have them!

Right now the girls and I are trying to decide where we need to live. I'm a high maintenamce person and seem to be spending the majority of the week either in dialysis or doctors/hospitals, etc. So, we need to maybe get closer to where we don't have to drive so much.

We'd like to get all oour doctor stuff in one location or closer to each other to save driving time, etc. Our dilemma is that we'd like to be closer to our church, work, doctors, hospitals.

Oh, in spite of all of this, we had a great vacation! I fell in love with a wonderful girl (my new granddaughter). Charlotte is my 17th grandchild. God has been so good to me to give me all those beautiful, uniquely designed grandkids. Each one has a special place in my heart.

As you go about the week, I'd ask you to please remember Janet W. in your prayers. She is having some tough health issues and I imagine she could get pretty discouraged about it all.

Also, for Suzatte on the passing of her dad last week.

Have a great week. Take advantage of the time you have. Life is precious!

No comments: