Friday, September 12, 2008

Good Mornine!

I'm in North Carolina visiting my son and daughter-in-law and of course grand daughter.

Dialysis here is about the same except they like air conditioning cold. So I'll need to dress warmer next time.

The people here are very friendly. The dialysis center is spotless. I think you could eat off the floor! Although can't ever imagine trying it.

Thanks for your prayers.

Just got on Internet so don't know how everyone is doing. So this time I'm going to ask you to call one another and find out who needs the prayers. Of course, most of you do that already.

Dialysis is Saturday.

Love, Dan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad things are going well down there. Pray we get the parade in tomorrow without much rain. Today went well as the rain missed us. Talked to a lot of people had gave out a lot of church info. Have a great time visiting your family. Mike