Friday, September 19, 2008

brrr!

Even though the weather has been in the 80's, it's not in the dialysis center.  Most patients bring 2 or 3 blankets.  One lady even puts a blanket around her head!
 
Sitting on a vinyl chair, pretty much immobile for hours tends to throw off any heat you might have.
 
I brought 3 blankets and put some leg warmers from my daughter-in-law and put them on my arms! :)
 
Finally I asked my daughters to ship my long johns to help out.  They arrived and I'm looking forward to trying them out tomorrow
 
I'd like to ask you to pray for the Pastor here, especially for his brother.  The pastor's name is Tim Daniel.  I'm not sure what the brother's name is, but he is terminally ill and you can see the sadness on the pastor's face even thourgh he is doing a fine job preaching and teaching.
 
Love, Dan

No comments: