Thursday, April 24, 2008

mountain top today

Feeling real good today.  Had a good dialysis plus got to talk to Ken.  You remember I asked you to pray for him a while back.  I thought his name was Ed, but anyway, Ken pretty much had given up hope and wanted to die when I met him several months ago.  I used to visit him most days of dialysis and then he was gone.  At first they said he was in the hospital but as weeks turned into months I thought the worse.  Anyway he's back.  Still battling health issues.  But more importantly I'm asking you to pray the Holy Spirit would draw Ken to himself.
 
I'm pretty excited about seeing him so I'll just finish my letter with that.
 
We can talk about my non-essential problems later.
 
Dan
 
p.s.  for those of you who pray for me, and drive me from dialysis, and offer encouragement.   THANKS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey that's great news Dan! I pray God will give you the opportunity to share the "good news" with him soon. Have a good and Godly day, Mike