Tuesday, April 8, 2008

we have no assurance of tomorrow

while I was in the hospital one day a nurse came running into my room.  "are you okay, are you okay" she was yelling.  I was of course, but she said that the monitors by her desk showed my heart had stopped beating for a time so she came in to check me.
 
as easy as that was I could have been gone today.  and this would be the end of my blogs.
 
there is no guarantee that tomorrow may come so we all need to be ready to meet God our maker.  If you don't know Him or don't have a right relationship with Him don't kid yourself.  Like me you could have been gone in a split second with no forewarning about it.
 
 
after you read the information, act upon it and let me know.  If you have questions, I'll try to answer them, or find someone who can.  I'd love to hear that you've gotten right with God.

No comments: