Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Tues. Oct 9

Good morning!

Had a nice weekend. My face is swollen today.

Tomorrow I'm going to my vascular surgeon and hopefully he'll tell me we can staRT USING THE FISTULA he put in a few months ago,

You might notice my spelling is off from time to time. I have glasses and they have helped a lot but they just don[t replace my real eyes. It's still a little trouble seeing.

I was thinking about you today. About people that know people who have been sick for a long time. It must get tiring for you to have to deal with that also. Having to listen to my complaints every time you see me. sorry

Thanks for your prayers. Remember to pray for others and that you're not here in this world for you. Don't get discourage in well doing. Jesus knows all about it.

/dan

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Dan, I do not feel like you are complaining when you tell me how you are feeling. I feel like you are just telling me the truth and that telling me something else would just be lying.Like you asked me how I felt on Sunday morning I wanted to say "everything is fine , but I would have been lying and that is not right. I guess if I went on and on (which you never do) then that could turn to complaining. Just keep on telling the truth. That is what people need to hear. Hope you have agreat day. mike