Thursday, October 4, 2007

Thus. - 10.06.07

I'm doing fine. I'm in dialysis right now. It's 7:40 am.

The last few weeks have been okay. Just the usual.

I went in Monday for a "Gastric Emptying Test". What I thought it entailed and what it was was 2 different things. Basically they wanted to observe how my body digests food. So after having some dye-laden scrambled eggs and a slice of test, I layed down for about 90 minutes while they watched my stomach digest food. Basically the machine kind of took x-rays and nothing actually touched me. Should have the results of that the end of the week.

They're just trying to find out why I'm so nauseas all the time.

Please continue to pray for Ed er Ted er Ken here. I need to ask him what his name really is. The main thing is to pray for him as he has only showed up about half the time this week.

No comments: