Saturday, August 11, 2007

Sat. Aug. 11

Hey, I'm still here at the hospital. I thought I might get out today, but that's what I get for thinking!

It seems that I might have a pocket of infection in my surgery site, so may have to have an operation to take care of it. hey, I'm not big on hospitals, but if you've got to go, this is the place. I feel comfortable here. I feel like they're going to take care of me in a professional way and in a timely manner. For those of you who have been in my place you know what that means.

I was reading Pastor's email and was thanking God that we have a man like him. Thank you Lord!

I was wondering how Tom M. is doing. It seems he has to go for a checkup and if okay, it'll have been a year free of cancer. Let's pray for that.

Thank you for your prayers. My daughters tell me how you tell them you're praying for me. Thank you, Thank you. That means a lot to me.

well, duty calls, I have to go get cleaned up.

Dan

No comments: