Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Wed. - 06-06-07


Rough night, lots of pain.


Some relief this morning and went to the "Friends" get together thanks to the Martins who picked me up.


We had a good group of people. Got to know a few people a little more. We talked about people we know who served in the military and some of the price they paid for us to be able to freely meet together this morning. A reminder to pray for them and their families.


A side note, on the History channel they're talking about D-Day. That's a price that was paid that we/me know so little about.


And just to show that I'm still a kid, I forgot my keys. Going to have to pin them on my shirt the next time.


After I got home, pain set in again an awful way. Guess I quit the pain pills too soon. Think I better listen the next time.


I'm going to the chiropractor in a bit to see if I can get some help. Thanks for your prayers!

No comments: