Sunday, November 2, 2008

What more can I say?

Saturday was a little rough, but it was my fault.  I didn't take my blood pressure pills Friday night, plus didn't change my pain patch.
 
Those were minor compared to some.
 
Luana did good most of the time.  Jeff did better also.  Norman wasn't around.  Not sure if he was still in the hospital or what.  Please pray for all 3.
 
One thing that keeps running through my mind was something Pastor said.  God uses our adversity so we can minister to others.  And you know that's true.  If I hadn't concocted kidney disease from antibiotics, I would have never had the opportunity to witness to a large amount of people.  He has shown me a glimpse of His glory in how He loves people and watches over them.
 
Thank you for your continued prayers.
 
Love, Dan

No comments: