Friday, November 14, 2008

I'm thankful

to the Lord for His grace on me, and for you and your wonderful support.  I thank the Lord for you and I don't take it for granted how great you have been to me.
 
I have been feeling pretty good over all.  And am thankful for that.
 
Luana at dialysis left yesterday SMILING!  That is the first time in several months that I ever saw her leaving with a smile.  Normally she is vomiting most of the time.  I feel so bad for her, I'd like to just give her a hug.  But instead, I pray for her and I'm so happy she felt better.  She knows I and some of you are praying for her and she is thankful.
 
Roxanne was feeling some better also.
 
Thank you thank you thank you for your love and care.
 
One of the guys at my kids work had a premature daughter 2 weeks ago.  She was born under 2 lbs.!
 
Here is the web site they started:  http://www.shareyourstory.org/lilyelizabeth/
 
Please pray for her right now and for her parents.
 
Love, Dan

No comments: