Friday, June 13, 2008

Thank You

When I think of what you mean to me and how you watch over me and encourage and support me, what problems could I have? God bless all of you.



Oh, dialysis went well today.



Tomorrow I have an appointment with a new doctor right here in Taylor with affiliation with St. Joseph's Hospital in Ypsi (my home away from home)

My prayers today among others is for all of you "silent sufferers". I never realized until I got sick and you shared your own trials and tribulations to try to help me out. Today because my son and daughter-in-law came up from South Carolina, we celebrated Father's Day. Amongst many great gifts I got some cards from the grand kids and the reason I tell you this is because my one grand daughter made me a book mark that simply quoted from the Bible

"I will never leave thee nor forsake thee" and friend that's the truth! We know that God has not started with us to abandon us. How do I know it, because He said it. Phil 1:3-6 .."I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."



Pray for Stacey H. she has suffered so much and pray for her husband too.



Love,



Dan

No comments: