Monday, June 30, 2008

Hi Friends and Loved ones..

Feeling good again!
 
I thank all of you for your prayers.  It was good to be at church yesterday even though my body didn't think so.  You know, going to church to worship God and being with His people, and hearing His word... well you couldn't ask for more.
 
I pray this week brings you close to the Lord.  We owe Him everything.  His grace is limitless and His love is timeless.  To me, life would be useless without Him.
 
I pray for you and me that we would be more bold in our witness this week.  I pray the Holy Spirit would open hearts and minds to His word.
 
Have a great week.
 
Pray for Stacey H.
 
Love, Dan
 
ps Two of my grandchildren (Adelina and Spencer) got saved in the last week!  What a blessing!  Bless their little hearts.  It was neat to see the Holy Spririt draw them to Himself.  they couldn't rest until they got saved.  Praise the Lord for His greatness!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great news Dan! What a blesing to see Grand kids come to the Lord.