Sunday, May 11, 2008

A time to reflect

First of all, I'm doing fine. Dialysis Sat. went well



As I left church today my heart was broken. My daughters were having a difficult time because it's Mother's Day and their mom isn't here. She went to be with the Lord 8 years ago. I wish I could wrap my arms around them and comfort them. I wish Dolly were here to see what wonderful daughters they turned out to be. They are caring and selfless and bring joy to many people. Every day it seems they do something to help someone, to bring comfort and smiles to their friends or family.



Their brothers were quiet today too but guys are like that. They usually just keep their hurts to themselves.



If you're reading this and your mother or wife is still alive, take advantage of it. Don't assume they'll be with you always. Every moment with them is precious and don't ever let your "busyness" of life let you forget it. Take time to thank them, to adore them, to love them. God has given you a great gift don't let it slip away.



p.s. thank you so much for your prayers and encouragement



Dan

No comments: