Friday, January 11, 2008

I'm still here

Dialysis has been going pretty well.  The doctor reduced my time from 5-1/2 hours to 5 hours!  If that shows from blood tests that I'm getting adequate cleansing he'll keep it at that.  Of course, I'd like to see him reduce it to 4 hours.
 
Haven't seen or heard of Ken, the despondent patient I was talking about.  The last I heard he was in the hospital, but that was several weeks now.  I'd like to think that he's still there, but it is rather unlikely.
 
Each day when I get my dialysis I think things are getting back to normal but then I'm awoken with a yell from one of the nurses, "Help, I need help!" and then then police and ambulance come and they find a patient "unresponsive".  Fortunately this one came around but it just makes it uneasy once again.  This dialysis is serious business and I am asking you to please continue to pray for me and those that come here.
 
Have a great week.  See you in church Sunday!

No comments: