Monday, January 21, 2008

Back on top!

Mike G. sent me a link to his blog (http://garnersgazette.blogspot.com/) and had a video of Sandi Patti singing "We Shall Behold Him". Boy! after that I was ready to jump and shout.

I thanked him for putting into practice Hebrews 10:24.

Feeling so much better after the last several days. I thought maybe my sugar was too high since I hadn't checked it in 3 or 4 weeks but it actually was 115 which is what it has stayed for the last several months, which according to the doctors was good for me.


After all was said and done, once again, my biggest problem was my attitude. When things were looking bad and I was feeling horrible, it all boiled down to Baditude --- just my bad attitude --- instead of having a "Baditude" I should have been having Gratitude.

Was saddened much to hear about Jim P.'s dad's passing. Please lift him and his family up in prayer. While you're at it remember Emily's sister.

Well, thanks so much for your prayers this last week. You have blessed me more than words can say!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for the plug for my blog. If I get all your readers going to my site I am sure it will double my readership!
I liked the baditude vs. gratitude! I have never seen that before. Glad you had a good day.