Friday, January 18, 2008

Believer but not a follower..

Today, I'm a believer but I'm not following Christ's commandments.

Dialysis was rough yesterday and today is a blah day. One of those days I wish would end.

I have so much to be thankful for, but here I am feeling sorry for myself. It's pretty bad. The Lord has done so much for me and as long as things are going good we're optimistic. Boy, it's easy to encourage one another. But when times are hard we forget the good times and focus on the circumstances of life. Boo Hoo. Life is bad, I think I'll go eat a worm.

At my worse times in life, it is the best of times for many people. God has brought me through so many rough times and I owe Him everything.

Thank God for my salvation, for my wonderful family, for my blessed church, for our Pastor who make the Bible come alive to all who hear him, for all my wonderful friends who support me, pray for me and encourage me.

I'm sorry for being so selfish. I need to focus on you and your needs.

Please remember Jim P.'s dad, and Emily's sister in your prayers this week. Please remember Vince M.'s dad in your prayers today.

Okay, now I'm on the right track.... To God be the glory!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dan, Sitting here listening to your message from Sunday and then I jumped over to read your blog. Hang in there. Thanks for being so honest with us about your journey.You are a blessing to us!Your message was a good reminder to me to continue to concentrate on the important things of life. I needed that today! Lord Bless mike