Saturday, April 28, 2007

Sat. -04/27/07\8


Good dialysis Thur. Lot of joint pain the last 2 days. Doctor says its from the kidney failure.

Thanks for your prayers. Hope to see many oif you Sunday!


note: Back from dialysis. Went pretty well, just whipped but otherwise okay.


While I was in dialysis the technician taking care of me was busy hooking me up and I looked at her and said, "How's your son's teeth"? She said okay. Later I realized that I was talking to another lady whose son had his wisdom teeth out last week. Great!


Towards the end of dialysis The lady with the sons' wisdom teeth came by and I said "How's your sons' teeth"? I did it again! It was the same lady! I said, "I'm so sorry, I was thinking you were this other tech". She still had a puzzled look and said "I was wondering why you kept asking me about my sons' teeth".


For some reason when I told the girls on the way home they just cracked up!

No comments: