Thursday, April 26, 2007

Thurs. 04-26-07 - 6:45 am!

I'm at dialysis trying out my laptop. Unfortunately my battery is about run down. I'll have to get a new one eventually.

I've been feeling good.

Went to the surgeon yesterday and he said my 1st of 2 surgeries went well. 2nd one in 2 months to complete it and then another month or so before we can use it. Use what? My fistula (click on this link if you care to learn more)

Boy, it's been nice feeling better. Thanks for your prayers. They mean a lot to me.

Let's make a concerted effort to pray for our friends who are sick at CBC. When life seems out of control, I know who IS in control!

I was looking for a picture to put on today's blog and typed in "God is in control" to look for a picture and found some that said "If God is in control why do we pray" and such other sayings to put a bad light on God. First, God IS in control. Second, we pray because it's a way we can talk to God. It's a way we can reaffirm our faith in Him. God doesn't need us to do His work. He just allows us to be part of it.

I watched a movie "Facing the Giants" tonight. Worth watching if you like movies.

Well, I'm ending the day. Good dialysis, nice lunch with some friends. Rough afterward.

I am so glad that I am a Christian. This adventure I'm on would be hopeless without Him. It has made me aware that so many people have so many needs. My prayer for them is that they would draw closer to God through their most difficult times. He has all the answers. He is in perfect control. Nothing comes as a surprise to God. He the be all and end all.

Good Night and may God bless!

No comments: