Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Finally took a shower..

phew!

I had my catheter removed yesterday. Other than a jolt of pain for a few seconds, everything went well.

I took a loooooong shower and it was so good not to have to worry about getting my bandages wet.

Got word that our friend Sherry passed away. She was a great Christian, mother and friend. I'm sure she'll be missed.

Some good news...... Ken from dialysis was here today. He was in a pretty deep sleep so I didn't wake him. I'm glad he's still here. He is now using a catheter for his bladder so that's another situation for him. PLEASE take a moment each day to pray for his salvation. Thanks

My new medications are working better. Less pain, but more tiredness. Is helping blood pressure.

If you have time to pray for me, please pray mostly for my attitude. I want to be a testimony for all the Lord allows me to be with. I love being a Christian, I love going to CBC and I'd like others around me to have what I have!

Thanks for your support and prayers.

Dan

No comments: