Saturday, February 28, 2009

rainin in North Carolina

Well, it's been 2 weeks since I've updated the blog.  Since then I've traveled to South Carolina and North Carolina.

I've had dialysis in both states.  You have to jump through hoops to get to both.  Been feeling real good and yes, I'm still driving.

My sister and I are leaving to come back to Michigan this afternoon.  It will be good to be back home, but am not looking forward to snow.

While I was down here the Lord has brought some of you to mind.

Please pray for Bill C. and Vaughn B. and Al W. and Larry H.

I'll be arriving late Sunday night and then have a 5:30 am dialysis Monday to make up for no dialysis today (Saturday).  Then back to regular Tues, Thurs. and Sat schedule.

What a blessing to be able to see my grandchildren down south.

Love, Dan

1 comment:

Kari said...

And, what a blessing it was to have you back down here for a visit! Anytime, Dan!!

Love the NC Elwarts!!!